To Request a refund, email email@example.com
We stand by our product with 100% confidence, and we want you to be 100% satisfied with it. That’s why we provide you a 14-day window to dive into the course(s). If you put in an honest effort and send us your completed coursework (however much you complete) we’ll happily refund the money you’ve paid us under this agreement, less an external fee subject to the following conditions:
Additional refund terms:
- Deadline to APPLY FOR REFUND: To be eligible for a refund, you must submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org 14 days from purchase. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Completed Course Work: In order to be eligible for a refund we ask that you submit completed course work (to make sure you gave it a go) and ask what didn’t (work for you so that we can improve from your feedback).
Company Discretion: After you submit your course work, all refund requests are at within the Company’s the sole discretion as to whether to grant or deny the refund request.
For Our Signature Program Becoming You: The Reboot, if you choose the payment plan option, you will be automatically billed. Your commitment in this program is four months for four payments of $247.50. The billing date will be based on the date you enrolled.
Your Program Access: :
- When you enroll in our programs you have access to all videos, action guides and additional resources provided in the course for one year from the date of registration. During the Becoming You Program, those first 16-weeks, you will also be able to attend two live calls a month with Penny. You will have access to the Practice Better Calendar to schedule.
- Program materials are not to be shared or distributed without permission from Penny Hyndman.
- Commitment: Please do NOT enroll in our programs if you want to ‘check it out’. We put an extraordinary amount of time, energy, and effort in creating our training materials! And we pour our heart and soul into making your experience authentic. So, if you’re not 100% committed, these programs are not for you.
Once we received your email, we will review it and send you an email to notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of business days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.