Say Good Night to Sleepless Nights!
Insomnia or trouble sleeping is very common and can lead to many health conditions, focus and concentration issues and/or mood disruptions. The brain regulates sleep. During sleep, the brain has a chance to sort, prioritize and “ﬁle” all the information taken in during the day. When we sleep better, we function better; our focus and concentration is better, we feel healthier and our ability to communicate is better.
Neurofeedback Brain Training can assist you to sleep better by restoring your natural sleep rhythms. Regulating your sleep rhythms can a have positive effects on your ability to fall asleep, stay asleep, sleep deeper, dream more and your ability to be refreshed.
Neurofeedback is a powerful tool for helping people fall asleep and stay asleep. Common sleep issues that Neurofeedback Brain Training can assist with are:
• Insomnia (Difficulty falling asleep or maintaining sleep during the night)
• Difficulty waking from sleep
• Not feeling rested after sleep
• Waking up several times during the night
• Sleeping too long (over 10 hours)
• Physically restless sleep
• Restless leg syndrome – Leg discomfort or a need to move legs, disrupting sleep
• Bruxism – Teeth grinding during sleep
• Bedwetting (Nocturnal enuresis)
• Sleep terrors – Abrupt arousal with intense fear, no dream recall or memory of event